Össeby church ruin


|Translated by Google translation|

Össeby church was built in the 1200s and was a medieval parish church. 1856 subjected Össeby Church of lightning during a storm. Lightning ignited the church and what remained matured fully. Some equipment was taken to Garns church and some were auctioned off. Reredos and pulpit were transferred to Eksta Church on Gotland.  

Nowadays Össeby church ruin at outdoor church services, concerts, baptisms and marriages.